How Far Along? - 31 Weeks and 1 day! 9 Weeks to go! (give or take)
Total Weight Gain? - Up 22lbs. from the 10lbs. I lost. Up 12lbs. from my original pre- pregnancy weight.
Maternity Clothes? - Same as before... even though my weight keeps creeping up, I am still able to work my way into my jeans with the help of the belly band. But as said before, sweat pants and yoga pants are my best friends!
Stretch Marks? - Still no marks on my stomach :)
Sleep? - I've been feeling well rested despite the fact I get up three times a night to pee. Where is all this coming from?! haha
Best Moment This Week? - Went to a Time Out for Women Conference with a few friends and it was absolutely amazing! I had a great time listening to all the inspirational speakers and the beautiful music! I definitely want to go back every year if at all possible. Loved it!
Miss Anything? - Hot showers, being comfortable, sleeping on my stomach.
Movement? - I'm noticing a slight decrease only because he is getting bigger. But he is still consistent with his little pushes and shoves. Still oblique and still praying for him to find his way to my pelvis!
Food Cravings? - I just love food :) I've been eating quite a bit of peanut butter lately.
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Nope!
Gender: - BOY! :)
Labor Signs? - No
Symptoms? - Right groin pain... still. Went to a Chiro who specializes in prenatal care last week and had my pelvis adjusted. I go back today to see what more we can do to encourage baby to turn. We'll see what happens! Also having heartburn quite often.
Belly Button in or out? - Out!
Wedding Ring, On or Off? - I finally got my ring back from the jewelers! It's all nice and sparkly and looks brand new all over again. Love it! However, I have noticed it is starting to fit a little snug. May have to switch back to the fake here soon. Bummer.
Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy, most of the time.
Looking forward to - receiving some of the things we ordered in the mail! Diaper Bag, Moby Wrap, Swing etc. I love getting all this stuff out and set up! :) It's so fun setting up stuff! I wish we had an extra bedroom to create a nursery but we are making it work :) We'll see what happens come September and maybe we'll be out of here and in a bigger place! :)
Baby's Average Size - 3.9lbs. and 19 inches
Fun Facts: - He's going through major brain and nerve development. Eye development, too. His irises now react to light! All five of his senses are in
working order.
ReplyDelete很黃的聊天室
真人秀聊天視頻網站
台灣免費視訊聊天室
同城聊天室
能看啪啪福利的直播app下載
韓國美女主播視訊聊天室
韓國美女主播聊天室
ut視訊聊天室福利視頻
聊天室福利在線視頻
一對多聊天室福利