Monday, April 23, 2012

Pregnancy Diary: 32 Weeks!








How Far Along? - 32 Weeks and 1 Day! 


Total Weight Gain? - 14lbs. from pre-pregnancy weight. 

Maternity Clothes? - It is officially uncomfortable to sit in my jeans, even with the belly band. I still wear them occasionally but most often I'm wearing cotton sweats/capris. I am not a fan of maternity jeans, nor am I a fan of spending money on them when I'll only wear them for short time. Thank goodness I am a nanny and what I do doesn't require me to be in jeans or anything more!


Stretch Marks? - Still no marks on my stomach :) 

Sleep? - It's been good. I feel well rested for the most part. Naps are becoming my best friend through out the day though. 

Best Moment This Week? - Just got back from my 32 week appointment. Our little guy is doing great! I've been a little anxious lately in hopes that he will get his head down already (as you have probably heard me say...over and over!) and Leslie said he is still taking up vertical/sideways space, but she also said she feels plenty of room for him to move and she is totally confident that he will. She thinks once he gains some more weight he will slide right down. Yay! 


He is measuring 31weeks (mainly because of his position) and his heart beat is around 150 beats per minute. :) So grateful for a healthy pregnancy so far! 

Miss Anything? - Deli Sandwiches, stomach sleeping. 

Movement? - Yes, for sure. Last night was pretty funny... Ben and I usually have a glass of chocolate milk in the evening after dinner (our little dessert, delicious!) and as I was drinking it, baby was moving all over! My stomach kept moving around back and forth. Too fun! 

Food Cravings? - I just love food! Peanut Butter and Honey, baked beans, pineapple, chocolate and everything in between!  

Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Nope!

Gender: - BOY! :) 

Labor Signs? - No

Symptoms? - Happy to say after the 2nd visit to the Chiro my groin pain has pretty much gone away. I still feel it mildly when turning at night but definitely much better! Occasional heartburn and a little stretchy/bloating feeling in my abdomen. 


Belly Button in or out? - Out!


Wedding Ring, On or Off? - On, thankful I haven't had to switch to the fake ring yet! 

Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy with a side of moody, depends on the day.

Looking forward to - Hanging out with some good friends this weekend, getting more baby things accomplished, everything! :) 


Baby's Average Size -  4.5lbs. and 19 inches

Fun Facts:  - 
  • He's getting ready for her descent -- he's likely in the head-down position now (not our baby... yet!!) And he's probably feeling a even more cramped.


1 comment: