Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pregnancy Diary: 30 Weeks








How Far Along? - 30 Weeks and 2 Days! 


Total Weight Gain? - 19lbs.

Maternity Clothes? - Same as before... even though my weight keeps creeping up, I am still able to work my way into my jeans with the help of the belly band. But as said before, sweat pants and yoga pants are my best friends! 


Stretch Marks? - Still no marks on my stomach :) 

Sleep? - Tossing and Turning and getting up to pee at least twice a night. Last night, three times!! 

Best Moment This Week? - Hearing the consistent heartbeat of our little guy. I was measuring 26 weeks at my 28 week appointment so I was really hoping I'd be 2cm bigger this time around. Thankfully I was measuring 28cm at 30 weeks so I am on track. The reason I am not measuring 30cm-30wk is because baby boy is still in an oblique position.

Miss Anything? - Hot showers, being comfortable, sleeping on my stomach. 

Movement? - All the time. He loves to move the most between 9-10pm when we are relaxing on the couch and in the morning between 7am-9am. He moves through out the day as well and is pretty consistent. Have I told you how much I love feeling him move? 

Food Cravings? - I just love food :) 

Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Nope!

Gender: - BOY! :) 

Labor Signs? - No

Symptoms? - Right groin pain, slight headaches


Belly Button in or out? - Out!

Wedding Ring, On or Off? - I have a fake one on right now, waiting for my ring to get back from being refurbished (a tiny diamond fell out). I'll get it back tomorrow! Thankfully... my hands and feet have not swollen at all! :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy, most of the time. 

Looking forward to - seeing a chiropractor today who specializes in prenatal care. Let's see what she can do about my groin pain! She is also certified in the Webster Technique which should help baby to get in optimal position for birth. I sure hope it helps! 


Baby's Average Size -  3.2lbs. and 18 inches

Fun Facts:  - His skin is getting smoother. But his brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue. He's now strong enough to grasp a finger!





No comments:

Post a Comment