Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pregnancy Diary: 29 Weeks!

So Sorry it's taken so long to update!! We've been busy and tired and tired and busy.... and.... oh yea, forgetful!





(excuse the always frizzy hair but by the end of the day it especially goes crazy!)





How Far Along? - 29 Weeks and 5 Days!


Total Weight Gain? - 19lbs.

Maternity Clothes? - I find myself reaching for the stretchy pants pretty much everyday now, especially if I'm just going to run errands and take the kids around to practice etc. I can still wear the jeans with the belly band, but it's just easier to be comfortable in cotton pants. 

Stretch Marks? - Still no marks on my stomach :) 

Sleep? - So, So. I toss and turn quite a bit still... but some how I manage to feel well rested. 

Best Moment This Week? - Hearing the heart beat again for sure. Also, being safe from the crazy storms that came through yesterday.  

Miss Anything? - Being comfortable, energy to clean/organize our home... where are my "nesting" instincts at? I just have no motivation to get it done! It's not dirty, everything just needs to be put back where it belongs. sigh. 

Movement? - This little guy doesn't disappoint when it comes to movement. He is very active and it's so fun being able to discern between his head, butt and legs :) He is gradually starting to move head down, it felt like he was the other day because I was having some dull pains in my ribs... I'm not having those pains as much now but I think he still has space to move around in there. Before too long he will be nice and snug and hopefully where he should be for birth :)  

Food Cravings? - Nothing crazy... I was scarfing down a pineapple the other day until I thought, "Is pineapple good for pregnancy?" ... I looked it up and apparently you are only suppose to eat it every once in a while or it can cause false contractions. Yikes, I stopped eating them (even if it's not true, just to be safe). I've been eating quite a few peanut butter and honey sandwiches lately... yummy. 

Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Nope!

Gender: - BOY! :) 

Labor Signs? - No

Symptoms? - Heartburn, Achy stomach (round ligament) and I've had pain in my right groin area for the past week. It's semi sharp but mostly achy and hurts the most when I am up walking around. No fun. 

Belly Button in or out? - Out!

Wedding Ring, On or Off? - Off right now, I had to send it in to get refurbished and get a tiny diamond replaced that fell out. Thankfully Ben bought the lifetime warranty when he bought the ring and it has saved us two times in the four years we've been married. I'd say it was totally worth it for sure! It's so nice to walk in, no questions asked and have it fixed at no extra cost! :) Can't wait to get it back! 

Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy, most of the time. 

Looking forward to - Seeing some of my family this weekend and getting to hold my sweet baby cousin, Brylee! She is only a month and a half old and just so precious! :) 

Looking forward to celebrating Easter! 
Baby's Average Size -  3.1lbs. and 17 inches

Fun Facts:  - He's getting a little cramped in there, since he's growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks. He's growing white fat deposits under his skin, and his energy is surging because of it. Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccuping!




I am definitely feeling him hiccup. It's almost everyday but doesn't ever last too long. I am just amazed more and more every day that there is a precious little body forming inside me... that he can breath, move, hiccup, blink etc. right there in the womb. What a wonderful thing God created when he created our bodies! It's truly a miracle and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to house and raise this fragile life! 





1 comment: