How Far Along? - 28 Weeks and 1 day!
Total Weight Gain? - 17lbs.
Maternity Clothes? - Jeans are finally getting uncomfortable, especially right after they are washed and not loosened up a little. I am mostly in some sort of cotton sweat pants/yoga pants, maxi skirts etc.
Stretch Marks? - Nothing on the stomach so far! Yay!
Sleep? - Bought a body pillow last week and it definitely helps keep my on my side. Although it makes me hot so sometimes I kick it off the bed.
Best Moment This Week? - Having my best friend Jess and her sister Grace in town and my baby shower! I had so much fun preparing, decorating and celebrating with family and close friends. Missed some, but had a great turn out and got lots of goodies that we are so grateful for!
Miss Anything? - Being comfortable in general... gone are those days!
Movement? - He is still quite the mover and still laying sideways. I am hoping as he starts having less room that he will decide head down is most comfortable for him! (please, please, please!!) I was a little worried Friday until about 2:00 because I didn't recognize much movement like I normally do. I think it was just because I was so busy and thinking about too many things and wasn't really taking it easy and relaxing. Thankfully, I was able to practice my relaxation technique and feel some movements. That made me feel tons better!
Food Cravings? - I cook a lot of Mexican type things (beans, chips and salsa, tacos, burritos, enchiladas, rice, guacamole etc.) I can't say they are "CRAVINGS" but definitely satisfying.
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Nope!
Gender: - BOY! :)
Labor Signs? - No
Symptoms? - Heartburn, occasional lower back pain, occasional pain in the left hip area (baby boy lodging his head into my side!). Officially having leg cramps! Yuck! I woke up on Saturday morning with a HUGE Charlie Horse in my right calf. It hurt so bad. I didn't cry but I was loud enough and Ben and Jess just kept telling me to relax and breath! lol.. I was finally able to relax and let the muscle release but it was so tight. Ben was good at massaging it and helping to keep my leg straight. I don't want to experience that again! However, it was good for me to feel that and practice relaxing through the pain as that is exactly what I'll have to do when baby comes!
Belly Button in or out? - It's pretty much as far out as it can go.
Wedding Ring, On or Off? - still on and sitting pretty :)
Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy... some moodiness has come back.
Looking forward to - General Conference this weekend (go here to find out more), EASTER!! and seeing my midwife every 2 weeks instead of every 4 weeks! Yay for progress and yay for June being just around the corner! :)
Baby's Average Size - 2.9lbs. and 17 inches
Fun Facts: - He's starting to develop more fat, so his wrinkly skin will start to get smoother. His lungs are mature enough that he'd probably survive if he was born now. Wow!
Where are my pictures !!!! love ya my beautiful Daughter !!!
ReplyDelete