
How Far Along? - 27 Weeks and 3 days! (wow!)
Total Weight Gain? - 17lbs.
Maternity Clothes? - Still able to wear my regular jeans with the help of a belly band. One of my midwives gave me a hard time when she noticed I was still wearing them, she basically said, "no fair!!" :) I am definitely loving stretchy pants though. The first thing I want to do when I get home is throw on some sweat pants.
Stretch Marks? - A few on the sides as before, more on my chest... but nothing on the stomach so far!
Sleep? - It's so so. Once I get comfortable and fall asleep I'm usually pretty good. I often wake up on my back so I need to go buy a body pillow and put two pillows behind me so I don't do that.
Best Moment This Week? - Passing my first Glucose test! :) I was a little nervous as I have had quite the sweet tooth lately. I DID NOT want to take the 3hr. test... yuck. Thankfully I can eat my bowl of frosted flakes in comfort knowing that moderation is just fine and my body can handle it.
Miss Anything? - Being comfortable, but it's all been worth it!
Movement? - I love, love, love feeling him and watching him move. Last night as I was laying down on the couch it was almost as if he was running. My midwife said that it feels like he is laying sideways across my stomach which I totally believe. I always see most of his kicks and movement on the right side of my stomach... thats also the side that usually has a slight stiff bump (where I would imagine his little booty is). Also... my left side right around where my leg and torso connect, I get sharp uncomfortable pain every once in a while where I imagine him lodging his head. I can feel it more and more now that he is getting a lot bigger. We are praying that he figures out which way is down in the next few weeks. Then, it will all be in the ribs! We love this little stinker! :)
Food Cravings? - Frosted Flakes, Fruit, French Fries (anything potato), and sweets... did you notice that the first 3 are all Fs? What the heck?! haha
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Nope!
Gender: - BOY! :)
Labor Signs? - No
Symptoms? - Heartburn, occasional lower back pain, occasional pain in the left hip area (baby boy lodging his head into my side!).
Belly Button in or out? - It's pretty much as far out as it can go.
Wedding Ring, On or Off? - still on and sitting pretty :)
Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy... some moodiness has come back,
I am not loving sarcasm so much these days and if you know Ben and I... we like to be sarcastic jokingly. Not really working for me right now :)
Looking forward to - Jess and Gracie coming into town tomorrow and my baby shower on Saturday! I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate this sweet little guy! Also, looking forward to seeing my midwives every 2 weeks now instead of every 4.
Baby's Average Size - 2.5lbs and 16inches
Fun Facts: - He is practicing inhaling and exhaling with his rapidly developing lungs. It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And his brain will keep on getting more complex.
Today was kind of an icky day... so excuse the sloppy picture. I went to the mall which I very rarely do to pick up a few gifts... went straight to Nordstrom's and then to B&BWs and couldn't make it back out to the car before needing to sit down for a good 10minutes. My stomach just felt so bloated and uncomfortable. It was even uncomfortable to sit and drive. I'm hoping this doesn't stick around each day.
So far I have been blessed with a pretty easy pregnancy. I am very grateful for that. I know it's not always the case with a lot of women.
No comments:
Post a Comment