Total Weight Gain? - 17lbs.
Maternity Clothes? - Nothing pictured above is maternity, except the black belly band :) I have a few things as said before that I mix in but haven't had to change my entire wardrobe!!
Stretch Marks? - A few on the sides as before, more on my chest... but nothing on the stomach so far!
Sleep? - It's so so. Once I get comfortable and fall asleep I'm usually pretty good.
Best Moment This Week? - We started our 8 week Bradley Class last night! It was great and so informative, can't wait to go back!
Miss Anything? - Sleeping on my tummy, hot showers, being able to get things done without having to take a break. Sitting comfortably.
Movement? - All the time!! It's so fun watching my stomach move around and occasionally jolt. We were laying in bed this morning watching my stomach move all over the place, it's so neat to feel and see. Makes you wonder what he is doing in there!
Food Cravings? - I love frosted flakes right now :) Just bought a big 4lb. box from Sams Club. Dangerous. Mostly, I eat all the time and I am always hungry!!
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Not really.
Gender: - BOY! :)
Labor Signs? - No
Symptoms? - Heartburn and occasional lower back pain.
Belly Button in or out? - It's pretty much as far out as it can go.
Wedding Ring, On or Off? - On and comfortable!
Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy and Excited
Looking forward to - Passing my Glucose Test on Tuesday (fingers crossed!!) and my baby shower in a few weeks! :)
Baby's Average Size - 2.2lbs. and 14.8inches
Fun Facts: - His eyes are forming, and his eyes will soon start to open and his eyelashes are now grown, too. He's getting her immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies. He's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment