Total Weight Gain? - 16lbs. so far
Maternity Clothes? - Some but not all :)
Stretch Marks? - Not on the tummy... so far so good!
Sleep? - Pretty good as long as I'm surrounded by pillows :)
Best Moment This Week? - We started our 8 week Bradley Class last night! It was great and so informative, can't wait to go back!
Miss Anything? - Sleeping on my tummy, hot showers, being able to get things done without having to take a break.
Movement? - Our baby boy is moving all over the place! Last night as we were relaxing, I placed my hand on my stomach where he was and I could feel either his head or his bum roll against my hand. It was the coolest! It's so neat to be able to lightly press on my stomach and feel the area that he is in. I'm starting to notice more of his movements early morning after getting up to go pee. It's funny when I lay on my side, he kicks down at the side I'm laying on. Feels like his foot will pop out of my side, haha.
Food Cravings? - I still haven't had any major cravings. Anything sweet (cookies, muffins, baked beans, sopapillas, fruit etc.) makes me happy :)
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Not really.
Gender: - BOY! :)
Labor Signs? - No
Symptoms? - Heartburn and occasional lower back pain.
Belly Button in or out? - It's pretty much as far out as it can go.
Wedding Ring, On or Off? - On and comfortable!
Happy or Moody most of the time? - Super Happy!
Looking forward to - passing my Glucose test next week, so hoping I do. I do not want to go for the 3hr. test!
Baby's Average Size - 2 lbs. and 14 inches
Fun Facts: - He's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down. He's growing more fat and more hair too!
No comments:
Post a Comment