Total Weight Gain? - 16lbs... yikes!!
Maternity Clothes? - Jeans are about to be retired for now... the belly band can only work for so long. I can still fit into most of my shirts but definitely wearing the bigger ones.
Stretch Marks? - Not on the tummy... so far so good!
Sleep? - There are good nights and not so good nights. I've been waking up with headaches lately which is NOT fun.
Best Moment This Week? - Seeing and holding my cousin's sweet new baby girl and realizing I am THAT much closer to holding my baby boy!!
Miss Anything? - Sleeping on my tummy,
Movement? - Yes, goodness... the other night he was so active I could barely fall back asleep after my potty break. He was moving like crazy so I poked around at my belly a little bit and he calmed down. He must have been pretty happy! Also, this morning I swear my stomach leaped a couple inches! His kicks are getting strong!
Food Cravings? - Fruit, Mexican, Chocolate Milk... they never seem to disappoint.
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Nope
Gender: - BOY! :)
Labor Signs? - No
Symptoms? - Lower back pain, heartburn and headaches
Belly Button in or out? - It's pretty much as far out as it can go.
Wedding Ring, On or Off? - On!
Happy or Moody most of the time? - Super Happy!
Looking forward to: Bradley classes next Tuesday!!
Baby is the size of an: Eggplant
Fun Facts:
Average Size: 9inches and 1.7pounds
At week 24, baby’s progress isn’t just about internal stuff, it’s about his looks too. With pinker, more opaque skin, he’s looking more and more, well, like a baby. You might be experiencing some of the discomforts of the later months of pregnancy like leg cramps, backaches and swollen feet. (thankfully no leg cramps or swollen feet but definitely some backaches!)

No comments:
Post a Comment