Total Weight Gain? - I have gained 3lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight and 13lbs. from losing 10lbs. during the first trimester.
Showing? - I am showing for sure! :) Went to Cheddar's the other night for dinner and was standing up waiting for our table and an older woman insisted that I sit down, I told her she could sit and that I was fine, but she pointed at me and insisted once again that I have a seat on the bench beside her. Maybe she was just being nice or maybe she noticed I was pregnant and being nice... :)
Maternity Clothes? - Still fitting in my regular jeans (yay!) but with a belly band (what a fabulous invention!). We've had beautiful weather here so it's been nice not having to bundle up too much with heavy clothing.
Maternity Clothes? - Still fitting in my regular jeans (yay!) but with a belly band (what a fabulous invention!). We've had beautiful weather here so it's been nice not having to bundle up too much with heavy clothing.
Stretch Marks? - Not on the tummy yet, just those same little ones on my sides.
Sleep? - Sleep is getting better... just gotta get use to being on my side without my arm going numb or my ribs getting sore.
Best Moment This Week? - Having my best friend of 8 years in town, crafting and making things for my upcoming shower! :) Love her!
Miss Anything? - Sleeping on my tummy, Walking around stores without my back hurting.
Movement? - Yes and I love it! Ben is able to feel it more often now and I can even see it on occasion. I ate a handful of grapes the other day and could see my belly twitch from side to side, so cool!
Food Cravings? - Fruit, Mexican, Chocolate Milk... they never seem to disappoint.
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Nope
Gender: - BOY! :)
Labor Signs? - No
Symptoms? - Round Ligament pains... my tummy feels so swollen by the end of the day. Today I started having mild rib pain, no fun!
Belly Button in or out? - For it being an "outie" in the first place but a little sunken in... it's actually almost all the way out... if that makes sense?!
Wedding Ring, On or Off? - On!
Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy!
Looking forward to: Starting our Bradley classes in a couple weeks! I am nervous but really can't wait. Makes it more real the closer we get!
Baby is the size of an: Ear of Corn
Fun Facts:
Average Size: 8.5 inches and 1.5 pounds
He forming little nipples (yeah, really!). His face is fully formed now -- he just needs a little extra fat to fill it out. He's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.

I love your blog updates I'm stealing your idea for my pregnancy updates I hope you don't mind! Congrats I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete