(excuse the mess in the background.. we've been organizing etc.)
Me: "Honey, can you take my picture tonight?"
Ben: "AGAIN?!"
I can't believe how fast these weeks are FLYING by! It seriously does feel like I am asking him to take my picture every day. I guess when you are always looking forward to something and counting down... the time seems to go by even faster. I am enjoying the gradual progress of my pregnancy and love looking at the photos so far, although not a huge difference yet... I know its just around the corner that I may officially look pregnant and not like I'm smuggling donuts!
How Far Along? - 18 Weeks! :)
Total Weight Gain? - still a grand total of 152lbs. My belly is getting bigger but my weight is not. Hopefully my midwife isn't too concerned come Tuesday.
Showing? - What do you think?
Maternity Clothes? - I have wore a few tops so far. Still fitting into my regular jeans, although the hair tie trick is being used more often!
Stretch Marks? - A few on my sides but that's all.
Sleep? - Well, I am getting use to the 3am pee breaks and able to fall asleep pretty fast afterwards. I sleep the best when the air and fan are on and it's nice and cold... is that weird? Obviously I'm covered and snugly but I like it to be cold.
Best Moment This Week? - Feeling movement for the first time... a little more detail about that below!! :)
Miss Anything? - Jimmy Johns Turkey Toms (YUM), Hot showers
Movement? - There have been a few times where I've questioned if movement is what I felt... still trying to discern between twinges of pain and literal baby movements. I think I can officially say that I am 98.87678% SURE I felt movement last night as I was falling asleep! It was a feeling like I've never felt before and instantly brought a smile to my face! It was awesome! I felt the same feelings again today as I was laying down after church. Almost like a "pulse" and a "pitter-patter" type of feeling. Ahh!
Food Cravings? - Chocolate Milk (my best friend through out my whole pregnancy, never lets me down.) and Clementines.
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Not so much anymore
Gender Prediction? - Boy (I've had THREE dreams of a baby boy. Only one of a girl)
Labor Signs? - No
Symptoms? - Had my first "H" the other day, scarred me! But it's normal throughout pregnancy and after taking the recommended otc I am smooth sailing! lol
Belly Button in or out? - In
Wedding Ring, On or Off? - On!
Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy! :)
Looking forward to: Tuesday!! We go in for our 18week appointment and get to hear the baby's heart beat. It seems like it's been forever! Hoping all goes well and that baby is growing as he/she should be!
Baby is the size of a: Mango! (I loooove mangos!)
Fun Facts
Average Size: 6in. and .5lbs
Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon. (So Cool! I can't wait to know what I'm feeling and know that it is baby! )
I am feeling so good and enjoying pregnancy so far!
More to come soon...

yay! congrats!
ReplyDelete