Saturday, March 12, 2011

"In Cash..."


If you have watched Oceans 13 you are probably familiar with the "Pay Me My Money" scene. If you are not... one of the famous lines from that scene is... "In Cash..."


I tell you this because Hub and I have been saying that phrase over and over today. We've been saying it over and over today because...

We purchased our first car. "IN CASH". We are so pumped!

The lease for my Corolla is up in May so we decided to get a head start on finding a car. We wanted to make sure there was plenty of time to look and less pressure to buy until we find a good deal. We found an AWESOME deal this morning thanks to waking up early and browsing Craigs List. The deal? An '05 Pontiac Vibe - 61k miles - Clean Title - $6350. I haven't taken a picture of it so please excuse the "generic" picture...

I pretty much love it... I call it an S.U.C. (sport utility car). It's in great condition and Paid.In.Full. which makes me love it even more!

There is a lot of power that comes when you pay for things in cash! We are slowly learning and loving the fact that cash = freedom!



1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! We are finally catching up from not having anything when we got married and I am loving the freedom that we seeing! Congrats on the new car!

    ReplyDelete