William LOVES books.
If asked what his favorite toy is... books. He loves for us to read to him. He is constantly finding a book and handing it to us to read to him. I believe this has helped encourage his talking. He talks quite a bit and can say many words. He also knows a ton of animals by name (and can say most but not all) including: dog, cat, giraffe, goat, duck, sheep, elephant, bird, bee, turtle, lion, caterpillar, tiger, snake, monkey, rooster, horse, cow. He knows animal noises for cow, tiger, lion, horse, monkey and rooster.
He knows how to point out a tree, sun, moon, door, barn, car, airplane, boat, pacifier, baby, ball, diaper, wipes, washcloth, bath, book, remote, phone, eyes, shoes, shirt, shorts, nose. As you can see... he has proven to be very smart! He must get it from his daddy!
William loves making messes!!
Sometimes it drives me crazy and sometimes I just embrace it and smile because these are some of my favorite pictures!! You can't help but smile when he smiles... even if it is mischievously!

William loves to be outside!


He loves to play!
Loves to Explore and test his limits!


And he is realizing that sometimes, it's not so easy... or fun!!

He loves seeing Shauna and James every afternoon.
(the kids I look after). He definitely looks up to them!
Like many toddlers, He loves to snack!

William loves his "To-To"
(our dog, Toby)
He loves the car ride home because that's when we get to see "DAAADAAA"!


And after a long exhausting day... William loves to fall asleep in Ben's arms, just like this:
Then, he sleeps like this...
Or THIS! :)
All... through... the... night!




.jpg)













Oh what a perfect life you have. I remember all those messes. I love that you've taken pictures of all of them. What a beautiful, perfect little boy he's becoming. :)
ReplyDeleteHe sounds like he is so smart! He's a cutie!
ReplyDelete