It has been so fun watching William learn new things. He is such a smarty. He is strong and curious and has a big personality. I'm pretty sure he knows that he is silly.... definitely the light of our lives!
William has figured out how to army crawl , make click noises with his tounge, wave hello/goodbye, shake his head no (I think thats just easy for babies to do because we sure didn't teach him that), sit up without assistance, move from sitting to his tummy without hurting himself, feed himself puffs and other small bits of food, and shake toys when someone says, "shake, shake, shake".
His favorite food lately has been blueberries! The boy loves them! After I fed him blueberries for the first time, his poop turned BLACK. We got scared for a quick second until we realized it was because of the blueberries. Phew! Ben and I plan on taking him to a "Pick Your Own" Blueberry patch this summer. Not that he will remember it or anything, but I love picking fruit and the farm we are going to has a picnic area etc. I think it would be fun for us to go! Im thinking of even incorporating blueberries into his birthday cake. Can you believe his birthday is only 2 months away!?
I'm slowly starting to move from mostly pureed food to bits of the meal I make for Ben and I. Last night I made BBQ Portabella Quesadillas but I thought that would be too much for him so I decided to make an acorn squash and cheese quesadilla for him. He loved it and ate it right up! It's so exciting seeing him try new things and enjoy them. I sure hope he enjoys my cooking like his daddy does!
Also... his very first tooth is breaking through his gums as of yesterday! I was rubbing on his gums a little with my finger and all of a sudden felt a sharp/roughness on his lower gum line. Yay! He hasn't been terribly fussy, but he will get squealy (almost like a dog wine)... at least we know he is officially "teething" now.
Morning playtime in his room.
Best Buds!
The "Pinterest-inspired" bookshelf that we put up in his room! I love love love it!
We love you to the moon and back handsome boy!
Oh, I LOVE that you captured him wandering out of his basket! So cute...and SO big!!
ReplyDelete