Monday, December 31, 2012

7 Months of William!

Our sweet boy turned 7 Months a couple weeks ago. He has changed so much in the past month! 

He is rolling over from his back to his stomach to reach for toys, he is sitting up on his own although we like to stay  close because sometimes he will fall to one side or the other. I like to blame it on his narrow hiney! He is still saying "Mamamama..." and says "Ehh, Uhhh..." when he wants something. 

He LOVES flipping the light switches on and off. If we are holding him and walk past a light switch he reaches for it and says, "Ehhh". He also LOVES to take a sip of water from our glass. It's so cute to watch him do that because he starts sucking on the rim of the glass before water even gets to his mouth. 

He continues to love his food... he is such a good eater! I have been making all of his food (except the baby oatmeal). So far I have made sweet potatoes, sweet peas, white potatoes, butternut squash, carrots and pears. I think his favorite is sweet peas. I gave him sweet peas/butternut squash mixed together for dinner this evening and he enjoyed it very much (proof in the picture below!)

William is such a happy baby 99% of the time. He is very friendly and likes to flirt with the girls while showing off to the guys. He just makes everyone around him light up. There are moments when he is pretty cranky, especially lately, due to teething. Those mean ol' teeth don't make for a happy baby. We are hoping his two bottom ones pop through soon so he can get a little relief. 






This is what he looked like after eating his sweet pea/butternut squash combination!! 



Obviously, this year would not have been the same without our William. He has been the highlight of our year and such a blessing. We thank God for him every single day. We hope you all have a blessed New Year! 


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little guy he's turning into. I love that you're making all of his baby food. And I LOVE the laundry basket pictures! So fun to see how big he's getting. <3

    ReplyDelete