Saturday, July 28, 2012

2 Months of William!!

The past two months have flown by so fast! I think we have become pros at this whole parenting thing. We are learning all the tricks to make our little one happy (for now...) and we are having so much fun getting to know him! He manages to impress us each and every week as he learns and grows. Being a preemie has no hold on him as he is catching up to all the big guys quite fast! 

Just a few things William has been up to the past 2 months... 

- doubled his birth weight, now weighing around 10lbs. 
- smiles lots and lots!
- coos, grunts, and makes so many other cute noises.
- lifts and holds his head up for at least 30 seconds +
- sits up in his Bumbo seat 




Do you ever just look at your babies (big or small) and think they are just the cutest babies in the whole wide world? That's how we feel about ours. He really is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I just want to gobble him right up!

Happy 2 Months to our baby boy! 





             





2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart he is!!! I just LOVE his cute little face. Thanks for sharing your darling William with us! Glad his eye is all better!!! It is so scary and yes, HARD when our babies are sick or needing medical attention. You and Ben are doing a wonderful job as Williams mommy & daddy! He is lucky to have you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! And the blessing yesterday was beautiful. I LOVE the photoshoot. Can't wait to see him grow into that space in the coming months. <3

    ReplyDelete