
I don't know what it is but I have ALWAYS had a fascination with glass and the art of glass blowing. I have always wanted to learn how to work with glass and I look forward to any glass blowing presentations, which are rare.
I received an email today from Living Social and was drawn to the 90minute Swedish Massage deal for $44. That would be so nice but.... ehhh.
THEN... as I was browsing the other deals I came across this.
Si Na Ca Studios is a non profit organization teaching people the art of glass blowing!! Right up my alley and 50% off! I looked at some classes a couple months ago from other studios in the area and they were $200 plus it seemed. So now, I am happy to say I get to experience my first workshop of glass blowing! Woo hoo! I bought two of them so B and I can go together and make it a date :) He has always wanted to learn the art of blacksmithing... so at least this is in the same kind of "family".

It may be crazy but I think a 50% off glass blowing workshop with just the instructor and my husband is waaay better than a Swedish Massage... just sayin.
Have I mentioned how EXCITED I am?!
I am. VERY.
Alan and I have been to a Glass Blowing Demo..we got to watch them. it was awesome ... just wear lite clothing cause it does get hot ... sounds like the both of you are gonna have sooooo much fun !!! love ya ,Mom
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a cool thing to do. Craig and I took a Vegan Mexican cooking class at Whole Foods a couple of months ago...way out there for us and SO much fun. You'll have to report back with pictures of the cool things you learn to make!
ReplyDelete