Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Salvation Army...

It may or may not be my favorite store...

Okay, besides Target, Home Goods, World Market and Flea Markets... It is definitely my favorite store, why?

Because of these beauties:



$2.99


$1.99


$2.99


I sent B a picture of them and his reply was, "You and vases :)"

What can I say? I am a sucker for vintage glass especially if it's green, turquoise or blue! They are so fun and one of a kind! They looked pretty grungy in the store so I brought them home and gave them a little TLC and now they are gorgeous and sparkley!

I will admit... not all Salvation Armys/Other thrift stores are clean and orderly. I do not like to dig through piles and messes to find anything and try to avoid places that would cause me to do that. If you have not been to the SA in Plano - GO! It is clean, organized and set up like an actual retail store. No digging required! It smells decent and I have almost always walked out of there with an awesome find! It's pretty much the only SA I will go to.

1 comment: