Hubby and I plan to spend the evening at home, relaxing. I am not the type to be wooed by fancy restaraunt reservations or any of that stuff. I'd much rather cook a delicious meal that we can enjoy in the intimacey of our own home, at our own pace, without interuptions.
Soo... the following is what I am hoping to prepare for dinner on Monday evening...
Carmelized Green Beans
Sauteed Mushrooms(w/Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream)
I could go all out and whip up a chocolate fondue... chocolate strawberries etc. BUT, I reallly want to try these cookies and Hubby LOVES bacon... I think it will be a sweet surprise! :)
You can't celebrate Valentine's Day without a love song... so here is one of my favorite quirky love songs by Meaghan Smith called: A Little Love
(By the way... if you haven't heard of Meaghan Smith... be sure to check out her other tracks!! LOVE her!)
Have a great weekend! :)

上原瑞穗照片-視頻直播聊天室
ReplyDelete水菜麗 寫真-夫妻秀聊天室
櫻井莉亞寫真圖片-台灣真愛旅舍聊天室
大槻響寫真-夫妻視訊午夜聊天室
ol黑絲美女-女性開放聊天室
街頭挑逗吊帶黑絲 ol-成人免費視訊聊天室
ol黑絲挑逗-真愛旅舍app
黑絲美女-台灣色情視訊聊天
黑絲美女圖片-台灣uu聊天室視頻破解
爆紅正妹-網絡色情視頻聊天室直播