Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Growing up and other Bidness

So here lately we have been SUPER busy! Ever since the summer started we have hit the ground running! Imagine what it will be like once the kiddos come along.... Imagine!

In the past few weeks we got watch two of my cousins and one of Ben's cousins graduate from high school. There is something bittersweet about watching kids younger than us grow into young adults... it seems as though its not suppose to happen... not yet, anyway. I am so proud of them though and I am glad to see them all moving on to bigger and better things! There is a whole world out there that awaits them!

This week we are heading to Myrtle Beach to watch/be in my little brothers wedding!! Once again... not suppose to happen just yet!! I can't believe he is getting married... I never thought I'd see the day! No but really, he couldn't have picked a better companion and I am so happy for them both! Congratulations yall!

When I was younger I always looked up to those who were older than me. I always knew I'd get there one day but never knew I'd look back and realize how fast time really flies. It flies... and it flies fast! It's crazy to think I will be celebrating my 2nd year of marriage in July! Crazy, I tell ya! Did I tell yall that Rascal Flatts is coming to town for our Anniversary? Yup, they made arragements just for us....... and everyone else in the DFW metroplex, but no one needs to know that!!!

I am so grateful for family and life, and the experiences we are given, I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and for the many blessings he has given me.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment