Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Playing Catch-Up!!




I can't believe it's November already! Why does time seem to fly by so fast as you get older?

Ben and I have adjusted to our move well! It's been a month now since we've been in the new place and we love it soo much more than the old apartment! Believe it or not... the people seem more friendly around here than in McKinney. (I think Toby likes it too... there is more room for him to run around both inside and out!) I really need to get some pictures up on the wall... they look pretty bare. I am just unsure about my picture placements.... it will come about at some time, I guess.


So Ben and I were called to serve in the nursery at church! It was totally unexpected but that's how they always are right?! We look forward to seeing the little ones twice a month and teaching them the simplicity of the gospel such as, Heavenly Father giving us animals! It will be so much fun...and great practice for when we start a family! I have always wanted to re visit the time when I watched all those 3 year old's at the daycare. I'd re visit that time in a heart beat. They were such a joy to work with! One of the ladies at church described the nursery as this: "Some days it's like a war and the other day's it's like playing with the angels." Sweet, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment