Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pregnancy Diary: 34 Weeks!





How Far Along? - 34 Weeks!


Total Weight Gain? - 16lbs. from pre-pregnancy weight. Midwife says I should gain about 6 more lbs. 

Maternity Clothes? - Jeans are retired for now and cotton/yoga/stretchy pants/skirts are all I can wear comfortably! No sense in spending $$$ on maternity jeans with not much time to go. 


Stretch Marks? - SO... they have started to appear on the stomach! Darn it! I thought I'd get away with it... Nope! 

Sleep? - Sleeping good but uncomfortable. I wake up with sore hips/thighs.

Best Moment This Week? - I always love going in for a check up and hearing the babies heart beat and having everything check out healthy. Little guy is working my patience already though and likes to lay sideways.


Miss Anything? - sleeping on my stomach, cold cut sandwiches, being comfortable.


Movement? - So, remember last week when I said I thought he was moving down? Well, I guess I was wrong. When I went in for a check up, Carol felt around on my stomach and she said it feels as though his head has moved up near my left rib. NO! He is kind of sideways and curled up as opposed to head down and curled up... which makes me nervous he will be breech by the time I go in to labor. If he is still hard to figure out by 36 weeks, we will have a sonogram to figure out exact position and talk about options to turn him. Turn baby turn! 

Food Cravings? - Food! Hot dogs, watermelon, all the summery stuff! 


Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Nope!


Gender: - BOY! :) 

Labor Signs? - No

Symptoms? - slight lower back pain, sore muscles, light headaches 


Belly Button in or out? - Out!


Wedding Ring, On or Off? - On :) 

Happy or Moody most of the time? - Happy, Happy!

Looking forward to - Maternity pictures next weekend! :) 


Baby's Average Size -  5.5lbs. and 19-22 inches

Fun Facts:  - He's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start! He may find them soothing after birth.) He's also urinating about a pint a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment